Our biggest event is our Annual Banquet coming up on April 18th … be sure to check out more information here.
Our $1,000 Sponsors
Texas Farm Bureau, Mary Coleman
Brookshires Grocery Company
Daniel & Brown Inc.
Our $500 Sponsors
Clay Potter Auction Group
Home Grown Plants
Our $250 Sponsor
Our $100 Sponsor
Remax Country Northeast
The Farmersville Chamber is in business to do business. It is our mission to promote leadership, provide resources, encourage referrals, increase revenue and lead the way to networking opportunities through our programs and events.
Our best effort to do this is through our version of the yellow pages…. Our Chamber of Commerce Membership Directory &Visitors Guide. We appreciate our members and want to do our best to promote and refer these businesses. This Directory will connect visitors, clients, customers, patients, members, vendors, entrepreneurs, families, business associates and neighbors to all the right places.
There is a lot going on in Farmersville, and just to name a few.
- Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet April 18th
- Chamber Early ‘Ville At Work Morning Network – Every 3rd Thursday
- Chamber Business Luncheon — Lunch & Learn Every 4th Wednesday
- Trick It Up Bike Ride & Scare Around The Shed – October 24th
- The Chaparral Trail (Open Year Around for hikers, bikers, nature lovers & horseback riders)
Lisa Eastman, Executive Director
201 S. Main Street | Farmersville, Texas 75442
Telephone (972) 782-6533 Fax (972) 782-6603