The Farmersville Chamber is in business to do business. It is our mission to promote leadership, provide resources, encourage referrals, increase revenue and lead the way to networking opportunities through our programs and events.
Our best effort to do this is through our version of the yellow pages. We appreciate our members and want to do our best to promote and refer these businesses. And our best effort to do this is through our version of the yellow pages: Our Chamber of Commerce Member Directory & Visitors Guide. This Guide connects visitors, clients, customers, patients, members, vendors, entrepreneurs, families, business associates and neighbors to all the right places. See our members listed here.
There is a lot going on in Farmersville, and just to name a few.
- The Farmersville Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet – Article for Banquet
- Chamber Early ‘Ville At Work Morning Network – Every 3rd Thursday
- Chamber Business Luncheon — Lunch & Learn Every 4th Wednesday
- Yards of Yard Sales – June 6th … over 75 yard sales in Farmersville from 9am-3pm,
- Trick It Up Bike Ride & Scare Around The Shed – October 24th
- The Farmersville Christmas Parade – December 12th at 7pm. Free Entry.
- The Chaparral Trail (Open Year Around for hikers, bikers, nature lovers & horseback riders)
Lisa Eastman, Executive Director
201 S. Main Street | Farmersville, Texas 75442
Telephone (972) 782-6533 Fax (972) 782-6603