2017 Bike Route 10, 20, 30, 40 50, and 62 Mile Route (Routes will be on RideWithGPS.com on August 10th) THE 10 MILE ROUTE IS A FREE RIDE, and that information is not listed on RideWith GPS. We recommend you ride on our Chaparral Trail which is a 132 mile rails to trails project if you are a beginner, a young rider or anyone wanting a short enjoyable and picturesque ride. The Chaparral Trail (starts at The Onion Shed) is well maintained with concrete and crushed granite--well packed and rider friendly. We maintain the first five miles to the Hunt County Line-- so it's an easy ride if you're interested in that. More information about the trail is on the NETT Website. (Northeast Texas Trail)
We hope you feel free to stay longer and attend our Scare On The Square, and here is the link to that information: http://www.farmersvillechamber.com/MIevents
For more information about the Northeast Texas Trail click on this link: http://northeasttexastrail.org/
INFORMATION ABOUT THE FREE 10 MILE RIDE
We will serve hamburgers and hotdogs for $5.00 – Free if you pay/register.
We will have a beer garden and a live band for $10.00 – Free if you pay/register.
We have t-shirts for $15.00 each -- Free if you pay/register (while supply lasts).
So, if you pay/register early for $30 you get all this FREE.
Special rates apply for that weekend only.
For Questions: Email: Lisa@farmersvillechamber.com
- Trick It Up just means that you can add a Halloween theme to your attire or bike (optional fun).
- Early Registration is $30 / After October 6th Registration fee is $35.
- Registration can also be done through BikeReg.com.
- Morning registration 7:00-9:00am on Saturday, October 28.
- The ride starts at 9am and ENDS at 3pm. At The Historic Onion Shed in Farmersville - Located at: 154 S. Main Street in beautiful Farmersville, Texas
- Pre-ride pick up - October 24-26 from 12 Noon until 6pm at the Farmersville Chamber Office: 201 S. Main Street then on Friday email or call for an appointment time at 972-782-6533.
- Free morning coffee, juice and snacks -- lunch is also provided to registered bike riders.
- FREE Saint Arnold's Beer Garden for registered bike riders from 11am-3pm
- THE CLAY POTTER band will be playing at the Beer Garden
- Family Halloween Fun - 'SCARE ON THE SQUARE' downtown from 5-7pm.
- There are 4-5 rest stops with drinks, snacks and porta-potty.
- Sag wagons available.
- Scenic routes on paved roads.
- T-shirts for the EARLY registered riders -- registered before October 6th.
- The Bike Route Maps are on RideWithGPS (also see maps below).
- FREE Primitive Camping for October 27th at South Lake Park (1601 Old Josephine Road) )